About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I am now selling some of my used hosiery, nylons, stockings and tights. I have previously been selling them on ebay and i am working on getting my website set up but until then you can contact me and purchase any of my hosiery from my bag!!!!!!!!!! Please review some of the photos of my hosiery and contact me with "Pantyhose Diva" in the subject line :) and if you don't see something that you want then ask me because i am sure that i have it!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review: Frederick’s: Black sheer stockings ( older version)

I got these discontinued pair of stockings on EBAY for $3.00. These ones were very similar to Leg Ave which is not good but I know the current stockings that they do is much better. These were a little rough and the color quality was poor and the fit was mediocre.

RATING: CATEGORY 1 WITH 1 STAR


No comments:

Post a Comment