About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I am now selling some of my used hosiery, nylons, stockings and tights. I have previously been selling them on ebay and i am working on getting my website set up but until then you can contact me and purchase any of my hosiery from my bag!!!!!!!!!! Please review some of the photos of my hosiery and contact me with "Pantyhose Diva" in the subject line :) and if you don't see something that you want then ask me because i am sure that i have it!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review: Leg Ave: Sheer basic stocking in Red and in Nude

The color can make all the different in a pair of hosiery so I think that for research purposes I need to try and review all of them. The black basic Leg Ave stocking got an extremely poor rating. The same problem occurs with both these colors as with the black. I know you are thinking “why does she bother with Leg Ave anymore?” well, sometimes they have a great pair of specific hose and I want cover all my hosiery basis. HEHE

RED RATING: CATEGORY 1 WITH 1 STAR
NUDE RATING: CATEGORY 1 WITH 1 STAR

No comments:

Post a Comment