About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I am now selling some of my used hosiery, nylons, stockings and tights. I have previously been selling them on ebay and i am working on getting my website set up but until then you can contact me and purchase any of my hosiery from my bag!!!!!!!!!! Please review some of the photos of my hosiery and contact me with "Pantyhose Diva" in the subject line :) and if you don't see something that you want then ask me because i am sure that i have it!!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Review: Wolford: Baily Tights

These are $68.00 and they are worth every penny. The photo below is in blue but I have a black pair. OMG! The material is super soft and the design is flattering for any figure. I have even worn them to bed :)I have worn them about 10 times and they have maintained all their integrity. I have put them in the dryer on low heat because they did stretch out a bit but I have also lost more weight.I think that every woman should have at least 1 pair of Wolford's.



Category 3 with 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment